Part of our mission at Quest of the Keys is to provide our character education program to anyone who wants it. We realize that budgetary constraints are an issue for most schools. To address this issue, we work with educators to conduct online crowdfunding and peer-to-peer fundraising campaigns.
To ensure your success and reach your fundraising goals, we work with you directly before, during and after your campaign. Whether you choose crowdfunding or peer-to-peer fundraising, we will set you up for success and provide the support you need.
- Establish a fundraising goal. The first step in a successful fundraising campaign is to set a goal. Quest of the Keys staff will work with you to calculate a cost per student based on the program options you choose and establish a fundraising goal.
- Create content. Every online fundraising campaign needs content to help you make your case. We’ll provide templates and resources to help you write compelling emails and social media posts.
- Fundraising Toolkit. Preparing students and parents with the tools they need is key to a successful campaign. We’ll work with you and your staff to create a toolkit tailored to your campaign.
- Campaign launch. A successful online fundraising campaign requires a strategic launch plan. Our staff will continue to work with you to not only plan your campaign, but we’ll also be with you every step of the way to help you keep your students and parent motivated and reach your goal.
- Saying thank you. It’s important to recognize your students, parents and donors for their contributions. Quest of the Keys will assist you in creating a thank you strategy and making sure those who contributed to your campaign know they’re contributions did not go unnoticed.
Ready to get started?
Contact us to schedule a short consultation!