The cost of the Quest of the Keys Character Education Program varies based on the number of students participating and the options that your school chooses. At the minimum, we offer the Quest of the Keys novel, and provide several options to help you get the most out of the program. To learn more about the program options and receive a quote, contact us to schedule a short consultation.
Our mission is to provide our character education program to any school, regardless of your budget. Learn more about how we can partner with you to provide Quest of the Keys for your students.
Quest of the Keys novel
- The Quest of the Keys novel is available in print or digitally.
- The print version Quest of the Keys doubles as the book and student journal.
- Cost per copy: $5-$11 + s&h
Branded student incentives
Encourage your students to fundraise or participate in your character education program with Quest of the Keys branded incentives. We offer several options:
- Nicole Puzzle Box
- Quest of the Keys t-shirt
- Quest of the Keys leather bracelet
- Special Edition hard copy of Quest of the Keys book
- Decklen Poster( signed by actor Major Dodge)
- Special Bonus: One leather bound journal per 30 students, used the reward a student that embodies the character Keys
- Cost per incentive: $20-$30
Meet the Author
Author Scotty Sanders will meet with you and your students in-person or via Skype to discuss what it means to embody good character traits and provide your students with actionable strategies to carry with them.
- Cost: $500-$2750
Host celebration for a job well done with Decklen (actor Major Dodge)!
- Cost: $2250
Educator Toolbox License
There is a one-time fee for our Educator Toolbox license, which includes access to our full curriculum and posters to print as many times as you need. There is no renewal fee from year-to-year for a license.
- Cost: $1500
We provide online access to a full teacher training course to schools implementing the character education program. Our one-time fee for access can be used year-to-year and there is no limit on the number of teachers who can access the training.
- Cost: $300
- Personalized Onsite Training for Educators: $2250
To learn more about program costs and discuss your needs, contact us to schedule a short consultation.